Cosmetic Gynecology Consultation in Akron, OH
What should I expect during a consultation for vaginal rejuvenation?
As with any plastic surgery procedure, if you’re considering a cosmetic vaginal procedure, do your homework before scheduling surgery. Start by looking for a board-certified vaginal surgeon. Advance preparation is an investment in your final outcome. Dr. Apostolis is a double board-certified urogynecologist with over fifteen years of experience performing gynecologic surgery. He can help you to achieve your desired aesthetic through cosmetic gynecologic surgery. Call (330) 953-3414 to schedule an appointment at Summit MedAesthetics today!
During your cosmetic vaginal consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your surgical goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Previous surgeries
Dr. Apostolis may also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Take photographs
- Discuss your options
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of vaginal rejuvenation and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss the use of anesthesia during your vaginal rejuvenation procedure
Schedule Your Cosmetic Gyencology Consultation Today!
It’s very important to understand all aspects of your cosmetic vaginal procedure. It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don’t be shy about discussing these feelings with your vaginal surgeon. Call (330)953-3414 to schedule an appointment at our medical spa in Akron or Boardman, OH today!